vendredi 7 janvier 2011

feel my silent


I've been so into some dark electro bands lately : Praise the fallen by Wynardtage
                                                                          Perception by God Module
and I have to say that it's a sort of an inspiration and brainstorming seed...just listening to their vibes,made me imagine quite a scene: a running slut in a blue-lighted wet corridor,with a gun in her hands,and a deadly sin left behind,she would shoot her legs ===> Ending the cause of her self-destruction...
Anyway...

These shots(of mey) are somehow related to this music...it's nothing but smoke,basement,torch,black and poisoned water...
I've cheated on him,he cheated on me back
I poisoned his breakfast...so he got his poison and I have mine! We're even...
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...