vendredi 30 septembre 2011

Fever







 Excuse my passiveness. I have been so useless : just waking up every morning and sleeping every night.That's all I've been seriously doing.As for the rest of my daily activities, they were unconsciously done (I figured it out, now).The weird thing about this evening is that I've had quite high body temperature and it sort of reminds me of my childhood. When I was ten years old or less, I have always had fever, like twice a month.
But now...I feel like that guy from fantastic four ( so irrelevant, but I find no appropriate comparison for this feeling)

The photographs...as I always do say : these images are somehow related...the end of summer, the beginning of autumn, the migration of the lovely birds and also...friends.
argh,am joining Bela Lugosi !
++


2 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...