vendredi 6 mai 2011

random irrelevant interpretation

I have been frequently having weird "dreams" (the kind of dreams that I don't categorize as nightmares), pretty much about suicide : 
I have been witnessing suicidal acts,in very familiar places,with slightly recognizable faces. That is not really terrifying because I had worse than this during my pseudo-calm hours of sleep. However,it is undoubtedly annoying that when I woke up,I was wondering if I'am still alive or not. 
Suicide...
it might be by accident that most of the things I have been talking about,watching,reading or unintentionally visualizing were about that term :


- Movie : The river king (synopsis: Abel Grey is sent to investigate the death of a boy from an exclusive local school, who is found floating in the river. Fearing scandal, the school insists it was suicide
- Quotation : " An elegant suicide is an ultimate work of art" 
- Book : Les souffrances du jeune Werther ( [...] Malgré le mal que cela lui fait, il reste auprès du jeune couple puis se rendant compte qu'il ne pourra jamais posséder la femme qu'il adore, il se suicide


A coincidence ? Things which are meant to be joined ? How would I explain this? 
I don't know...
++


1 commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...