mercredi 6 février 2013

02-06-2013

Today is gonna be a bookmarked page of the Tunisian history.



"On February 6, 2013, the leader of the Popular Front, Mr. Chokri Belaid was shot and killed in front of his residence in the Tunis neighborhood of El Menzah 6. Demonstrations, apparently in response to his death, have occurred in central Tunis in front of the Ministry of Interior."  Source - American Embassy Tunis


Am still in an awe, even after hours of hearing the news. I couldn't find appropriate words to relate the accident, that's why I quoted some of US embassy report on the matter. 

It's unbelievable, unbearable, unreal, immoral, and most of it all inhuman. Tunisians are shedding tears of sadness on the beloved soul of the martyr, Chokri Belaid. I have never thought that I'd feel overwhelmed when it comes to hearing political news and such, but I currently feel devastated and a bit lost to be honest. I don't know what to do, what to say, how to move on with my life.

At such times, the only thing that might comfort me is music.

Rest in peace you brave soldier. You have been and still be the role model for all of the Tunisians.


Note on the picture (source : tounessna TV) : the crime scene of Chokri Belaid's murder is ornamented with roses and flowers. 











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...