samedi 9 février 2013

NYFW : am dying

Like watching the shows, the one after the other. I am completely and utterly dazzled.
Most of the designers 's Fall/Winter 2013-2014 have left me in such an incredible awe, especially these ones :
Some chic colors/patterns, associated with some baroque floral prints, and bit of sequins at Nicole Miller (something am deeply fond of):




Rag & Bone : slightly boyish, edgy, but simply astonishing pieces.



Rebecca Minkoff : very preppy, cozy & warm, still highly elegant.



So those were basically my favorite NYFW highlights. Am not sure if there are any readers of my blog that are a bit interested in the (creative side of  the) fashion industry, still, I do enjoy briefly reviewing some of the shows that I dream to attend.

Take care peepz
++

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...