dimanche 9 septembre 2012

09/09/2012

Okay...
Another entry that starts with "okay" because I've just seen something weird on my keyboard right now. And as far as am awake, I seem to be hallucinating. Great !

So, I have spent a quite idle week : no classes, no lectures, no real activities ! Just hanging out at home, watching movies, sleeping and eating. This week might be a bit different because it's getting more serious with lectures,and we sometimes need to attend.

However, am planning for an occult photo-shoot this week. Am so excited for it. I have chosen my model, now am basically imagining her, fitting my blackness, in pictures. She'll fit :)

I miss a lot of people lately...And I can't do anything about that. So, I guess I just have to assume the consequences of my own actions.

Anyway, this was a quick update, I'll be posting more often during this week. Closing this post with these lovely words from Staind.





+++

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...