dimanche 29 juillet 2012

They are made to be loved







3 am...

What an inspirational weather (and time) to write about a serious story.

Anyways, the story begins with these tracks. I've been spontaneously hearing these tracks, coming out from a loudspeaker, near me. I sometimes like the tunes coming out from those loudspeakers, and sometimes I just put my headset on, and keep working. But listening to these songs, now, is having a radically different taste...that bitter and sweet, nostalgic feeling.

Something have changed. I was so blind to not to see this coming, but it did. I wasn't aware of the impact of this major change, but, now I am.Too late , doll !
What am I talking about ? 
Am talking about my own experiences in life. Some people are against the use of the word "experience" when it's about actions/major events happening in one's life. Logically and realistically, it is. Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night with no lights on IS an experience among so many. Falling in love, breaking a leg, smashing your car's window...all of those are experiences that we either learn from or forget about.
This summer, I've been through something different...
I've learnt how to make great friends, how to socialize and fit in a large group of various people. Being naturally shy is sometimes a social handicap. However, getting over it, and opening up to everyone is as good as smoking a cigarette and drinking an ice-cold coffee.

Am not writing this entry to tell my story...Am sending a special message, to a special person.

Wherever you are, what ever you're doing, thinking and saying : You have somehow changed the course of my life. You left, but you did leave something behind you, which is a pretty big spot for you in my life.

You're having your own paradigm in life, am having my own, they are so much different from one anther but sometimes they meet. You want to see me as the girl who left you for no reason ? Let it be. You want to believe that I don't give a f**k about you. So be it, as long as I know that it's not true. 

I care, respect and cherish the heck out of you ! Even if we knew each other in a very short period of time, during which, a lot have happened (Oh mine :D ). I haven't knew much about you, but I knew what I need to know : you're a keeper. In other plain words, we met, I liked you, you liked me, we went out, we broke up, I still care about you, so I gotta keep you, from a motive of simple love and respect. Friendship is something  precious. Not everyone, or anyone would value it and deeply consider it. And humbly saying, I do...


Hope this message would reach its target. Hope everything will go just fine, and everything would get back to normal. On this earth, we'd rather hold no grudge for each other, life is too short for hating people.Forgive and move on...

Peace from Tunisia ! 
++

(3 : 46 am ! Holy shit ! 46 minutes to write this ! )






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...