vendredi 3 octobre 2014

September blues






Happy Fall to all of my dear readers!
It goes without saying that autumn is my favorite season among all. I know that it's already October but September is the perfect description of the fall season.
Enough rambling about fall, leaves, vanilla Chai and comfy sweaters...I wanted to include some of my photographs in this post since I have not done so in ages. These were taken pretty much everywhere; Tunis, NYC, Austin TX, Laramie WY. I do admit that procrastination killed me and none of the photo-shoots I planned were done. Besides, I had a terrible past few weeks; swapping from an extreme euphoric state of mind to a bitter melancholic one within hours. It's called bipolar disorder. I may be diagnosed with that actually. I have no doubt that I am a very mentally unstable person so that does not surprise me.
Anyway, I hope I will get back to this blog with a new post, fresh photos and favorites to share.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this Chloe Spring Summer 2015 collection is simply the incarnation of PERFECTION, isn't?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...