mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Monthly favorites - September


Hello hello,

as I mentioned in my previous post, I will share with you dear readers the things I have been enjoying/liking and that ranges from fashion, art, decor, architecture, music, food, to random things as well.

First addition to my daily rituals: a splendid exquisite cup of coffee at the very beginning of the evening. Whether be it a Turkish coffee that smells like wonder or a french cafetière coffee that I freezes for a while and add cinnamon to finish it off. An amazing way to freshen up and feel a bit awake before heading out or doing what you're doing.



Perfectly said! This subtle transition between summer and fall beats magic in every existing way possible. I do feel it on every inch of my rusty bones ; the cool breeze and the warm sunlight, the cloudy melancholic sky, the dancing trees and the bright yellowish greenery of the grass, the smell of coffee in the early morning and that sudden caffeine rush that raises up your motivation and get you all ready for a new fresh day ahead. 

Music wise, what kept me going throughout the days are the following tracks. It varies from Deep House, Nu Disco, Indie Rock, UK Garage, and mostly Drum'n Bass. One of my favorite Drum'n Bass music these days are Wilkinson. Especially this track Wilkinson- Afterglow. Followed up by this progressive rock track to cool it down Anilah- Warrior. Of course, I cannot spend a day without some Alt-J tunes, I believe that his voice does something to me...something far surreal to be taken seriously. 

It's back to school season, which also mean, new clothes! And the picture down below will perfectly describe my tendencies this season; effortlessly stunning. 





As a Pinterest junkie, you cannot escape from making a DIY board and pinning great ideas and inspiring crafts all day long. Therefore, I have been wanting to change my room decor for so long, and seeing these great ideas have finally convinced me to do so. We'll see where that is going to take us, decor wise.


I believe these are the most important things that I have fell in love with lately. I will share with you guys more in the near future.
Hope all is well.

Cheers
++




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...