dimanche 9 décembre 2012

Am back again

I disappear and then I appear again, like out of nowhere.
I admit it's not a good thing. But it's mainly due to different circumstances, and mostly emotional instability.
Just like me blogging every once in a while, people comes and goes in your life, without even noticing that they are already gone, or even if they are already there.

And the immense pleasure that they share with you, when they are around, will no longer be noticed. I hate it when people leave...when I start making good friends, and then baaam : they are gone, carrying on their own lives, each one is following a particular path, away from mine.

Well, that is obviously something called LIFE ! So, neither I or you, can help it.
Still, am trying to remain calm, positive and trying hard on embracing a look-at-the-bright-side kind of attitude.

Anyway my friends. This is a quick update on my pathetic, yet busy life. If you care to take a sneak peak on a visual sample of it, go ahead and visit my Instagram  :

http://instagram.com/ashrare

peace !
 ++



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...