lundi 31 décembre 2012

A year in photos 2012

As by every end of year (since I've started this blog), I usually tend to make a blog post in which I go through all of the great moments that I've spent during 2012, and that I gladly captured. It means a lot to me to go back and check old photographs, especially when you live that particular moment again. A humble smile on my face is all I need lately.

I haven't been quite artsy during the past few months, but it doesn't matter. I hope I'll get the amount of motivation that I definitely need to have, in order to carry on doing what I enjoy most in life.

So let's start...

(Oh, music first ! When I first heard this cover of F.R.I.E.N.D.S' theme, I literally started smiling and giggling while listening to it.It's so amazing.Therefore, am quite determined to learn how to play/sing it. )    

                                   Boyce Avenue - I'll be there for you (The Rembrandts cover)


Timeline : from late 2012 (November) going back to January 2012.


                                                                               Schatzi <3


                                                  I had a turtle. He died. I cried my heart out.

(holy shit)



And that's pretty much it.
Am being totally grateful for such lovely memories.Even though some of the people that I cherished once, don't take part of my life anymore, still, I am happy that I met you and spent great time with you. No hard feelings for anyone.

Wishing all a great start, and sending you all some positive vibes from a very negative person (how does that work ? God knows how !)

Cheers
++















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...