vendredi 5 octobre 2012

It's just another night

It's just another night during which I spend my time looking for orgasmic sounds...and their remixes.Whilst, some people are just mugging up and studying for the very up-coming partial exams (in 3 weeks), I am just chilling with a mug of tea and a cigarette. * no regrets*
Am more UK( garage, electronic, rock, break-beat) oriented when it's about music, this fall.

Track N° = 1 :


and the remix is (Boy Mix) :



Track N ° = 2 (which is the remix) : 



And the original track is : 



Track N° = 3 : 


Mixed version  : 



And this one got no remix, but it's just what I was exactly looking for : 


And finally, THIS is what I meant by saying orgasmic : 






I admit that I do have a sick/twisted musical taste, but I tend to like weird sounds/voices/electronic instruments. Yeah \m/ 

Okay, seriously, duty is calling. I just have to end this with a deep greeting to all of my visitors/readers.
Take care, people !
++




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...