vendredi 26 décembre 2014

From Paris to Berlin!




Hello lovely ghosts of Ashrare,

Today I finally checked all of the tasks (most of them let's say, am just encouraging myself) on my to-do-list of the day. I am so happy that I did finish editing and uploading my Germany photos. Ouf, that took me so long, and by so long I literally mean...two months!! I am terrible.
Anyhow, I am happy to share these few snapshots with you(among tons of others that I will feature in different blog posts).
So as I mentioned in a previous post, I had a lovely small trip to Germany (Berlin, Hamburg and Bad Bevensen). And I cannot describe how excited, alive, fresh and energized I felt when I was surrounded by breathtaking nature, futuristic buildings and feeling the Hamburg harbor chills. It was a much needed trip!
So the following shots were taken in Bad Bevensen, upon our arrival. It's such a small yet lovely and cozy town. I loved their coffee shops (and mostly their tobacco shops), without forgetting how enchanting their huge parks and forests are. My framing is horrible in most of the picture because I was walking and taking pictures.You can't really stop when you need to keep on walking on the same pace as your group of wanderers.



Paradise much? I wish I could live there for the rest of my life.
Anyway, I will be including photos from Hamburg and Berlin in my next posts. So stick around!

++


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...