vendredi 13 septembre 2013

The journey. Part I






First stop in the US : Washington DC.
Impressions ? It's was unbelievably beautiful, busy, the hustle and bustle, the smell of bureaucracy was reaching out to people in the streets, on the subways, in restaurants and even lost kids like us in  GW University park. 
It's late, I know. They are pretty much shitty and repetitive photographs...I know. But the memories of these days will always remain (Metallica ?). I met so many amazing people. We got to know each other and bond in a very short period of time. Eventually, each one of us ended up in a different place (state) and we got separated.
Starting with my Tunisian partners in crime : Salma, Heni, Wassim. My Jordanian Abdullah, and the Palestinian beauties that am so thrilled to have in my life, Nadia and Raghad. Without forgetting all of the amazing Egyptian, Lebanese and the various nationalities that I got the chance to meet and know more about. That was a heck of a week, people ! 
See you all very very soon, and wish you all the best for this journey. 




While I was submitting these photos, I kept looking through the window and bloody hell ! The rain haven't stopped since the very early morning. It's such an unpleasant weather in Laramie. 
Yes, I said Laramie !
Now I am in Laramie Wyoming. No more buildings, cityscapes, busy streets, rush hours...am in the plain nature, in a small beautiful town surrounded by huge mountains and wild nature. 

I started to fall in love with the beauty of the town. No matter how small or boring it is, I do find the town highly attractive (some people might not agree). However, they say that it snows a lot in this area. So, I am sort of getting ready and buying snow clothes and shoes. I do not like snow, nor heavily rainy days, but I do enjoy grey sad weather. Apparently, in Laramie you can witness the four season within 24 hours. Scored !


I will talk more about Laramie in the next post (hopefully tomorrow), along with some few pictures I took with my phone while strolling around the streets.

Greetings people !
++




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...