lundi 23 avril 2012

Where have you been ?




Have been looking for so many acoustic stuff to hear and to play afterward. And I've found this ear-catching voice of Imany. She is wonderful, and this title is so dope. Her teary eyes...

It somehow goes with the mood of the photographs. Am trying to get back to self-portraiture. I miss doing it and I've recently recognized that it makes me feel good about myself. Even though I don't need to see myself back in pictures so I can feel good or something.Anyway, that's another issue..


And, check out this acoustic version of Dancing in the Dark : marvelous !

"You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark"


Enjoy it :)
++

1 commentaire:

  1. Lovely self portraits ... am listening to the music :)

    thank you <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...