lundi 23 janvier 2012

I was fine


 



I was really okay, until...
Oh hell with that and the reason behind it.People are dying every second, I should save some souls as long as I can. I have been recently acquainted to a foreigner someone who is mature and old enough to manage his own life.But he can't seem to live it anymore.Just existing, following the current, reached a desperate level and attempting to end his own life as he has no reason to pursue it. These kind of things make of me a stronger person for those who need me,so I could be the lonely hand of help he's got. It's so damn sad to hear such things as I've been saying to myself : " Do these kind of people really exist ? Because I've only seen those in movies".

* am hearing some knocking on the floor*

answering : 

- Feel free to appear ! Am not scared !


Anyway, what am I doing in those photos ? Nothing, I've been quite bored, had a lot of free time, so it went that way. 
And someone, who is alien like, needs to mail me his head soon enough.He got threee, can you picture that ?

I can !
++

3 commentaires:


  1. My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday January 21th I pay tribute to Arab culture , Middle East songs,in Arabic lenguage. Ababsa Fella (Algeria), Vivian Bishara (Palestine), Malouma (Mauritania), Ahlam (UAE), Bahaa El Kafi (Tunisia), Myriam Fares (Lebanon), Arwa (Yemen), Samira Said (Morocco), Dana Halabi (Kuwait), Shirine Abdelwahab (Egypt)
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. NICE BLOG
    COME SEE MINE
    KISS FROM http://cupcakesaparis.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...